Rooting is one of the trickiest ways to unlock the android mobile. Most of the people prefer the method of rooting without personal computer. It is the easiest and effective way to unroot the mobile. Comparing to other method, rooting without pc is the less risky method to be opted for. Try to know the complete details about the routing features and its benefits. Some installed applications in your mobile may slow down the performance. But rooting without pc is the best way to boost the speed of your mobile.
How to root android without computer?
- The initial step is to download the Kingo android root application. After downloading just install it to make use of it.
- One can directly download the Kingo apk file from the familiar links.
- During installation one may get a message known as ‘installation blocked’. This message may arise if you have not check the unknown sources from settings. This may be avoided just by following the instructions given on the phone.
- After the Kingo root app is ready prefer click root to start the rooting process. It’s one of the easiest and user friendly applications for the users since it directs the users in correct way.
- User must have some patience while processing. The result screen will appear in the mobile within few seconds.
- Now you may know whether the process had succeed or failed. If the result is success then your mobile will be unlocked and its ready to use.
- But if it has failed then one has to make necessary steps to correct it. One has to go to trouble shooter sector to rectify it.
Benefits of rooting
- The major issue in everyone’s mobile is the memory. The rooting enables you to have huge internal memory. It helps to swifts many apps from internal memory to SD card.
- You may get many options and preferences to customize the mobile ROM. One may modify the entire options or may speed up the mobiles performance.
- You don’t have the risk to update the Operating system separately. By rooting you may automatically updated to latest version of android.
- You may install variety of apps in your rooted android mobile without any hassles.
There is also some disadvantage like losing the warranty. Comparatively one may have huge benefits by preferring rooting.